COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
To celebrate the arrival of summer and to play homage to our coastal inspired prints, we’ve teamed up with The Headland Hotel & Spa to give one lucky reader the chance to win a two-night stay in Newquay, Cornwall for two.
To register your details we'll follow up with an email. Don't forget to confirm your subscription for a chance to win.
Established in the 1900s, the iconic four star and award winning Cornish Hotel is right next to the soft-sanded Fistral Beach with sweeping bay views. The hotel is also committed to preserving Cornwall’s beautiful coastline with its own glass crusher to provide local artists with materials to make jewellery.
Though you may find yourself never wanting to leave the hotel with it’s relaxing spa and pools, Newquay has plenty to keep explorers and adventurers occupied including fine dining, miles of breathtaking walking routes and beautiful boutiques.
Fistral Beach itself is known as one of the most consistent and best surfing beaches in Europe, but for those who find the water a little too cold, Newquay offers kayak rentals and fishing trips to fill your days with on the ocean as well.
Ice-cream in hand, we’d highly recommend taking the town trail. Newquay is full of heritage and tales to discover on its evolution from a fishing port to one of the top surfing destinations.
For something more sedate, you can head up the coast to The Japanese Garden in St Mawgan nestled in the lush Vale of Lanherne, or take a trip to Trenance Boating Lake where you’ll find a 26-acre recreational area with gardens.
All this relaxing and exploring is going to make you a little peckish. Taking a fresh take on seaside dining, The Headland Hotel provides an exciting menu inspired by the dramatic Cornish coastline led by Executive Chef Christopher Archambault available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Perfect before heading back to the spa for a range of treatments, including their Twilight Spa Evening for just £20 per person.
However, if you were looking to take a taste of Cornwall back home, we’d highly recommend ‘The Pantry’, a local deli. Ideal if you’re on the fly or fancy stocking up for a picnic.
As much as we wish we could steal this prize for ourselves, we want to wish all entrants the best of luck. Furthermore, if this sounds like your idea of heaven, don’t forget to tune in next week as we explore the Isle of Wight home to our stockist ‘Joli’.
We won’t blame the winner if they decide not to come back.
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
Terms & Conditions
We are super excited to be partnering with the amazing Headland Hotel and Spa for our latest competition.
The competition will run until midnight GMT on 7th June 2017 and one lucky winner will be chosen at random.
Winner to be announced within 48 hours of the competition closing – good luck.
For extra bonus entries, share this link to your friends and family:
Terms and conditions:
- One entry per person is permitted.
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The competitions closes at midnight 7th June 2017.
- One winner will be randomly selected.
- Entry to competition is free and open to UK and Eire residents only.
- By submitting your details as entry to the competition you agree to both loveyawn.com and headlandhotel.co.uk contacting you on these details if you are a winner and signing up to the loveyawn.com newsletter. Your details will not be passed to any third parties as part of this agreement.
- The prize includes a Yawn Short Sleeved Pyjama Set and Cotton Robe in print Calm Waters and a two-night stay at the Headland Hotel & Spa in an Ocean View room for two, including breakfast.
- The prize is as stated and no cash alternative is available.
- The prize cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned.
- The prize would need to be taken by the 21st December 2017.
- Bookings at The Headland Hotel & Spa exclude dates August 10th-14th. All dates subject to availability.
- Whiteley Buro Ltd (trading as Yawn) and The Headland Hotel and Spa Ltd shall be obliged to contact the prizewinner only via their information given on the entry form.
- Any prize not claimed within 5 days of sending notification of a winning entry shall be forfeited. Yawn may award the prize to another entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees that Yawn and The Headland Hotel and Spa Ltd may use their name and email address for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
- Yawn is bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 and entrants can request access to personal information held about them by contacting the company.
- Yawn is hosting and managing this competition and reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
- The competition can be extended or cancelled at anytime without notice and as the discretion of Yawn.
Promoter: Yawn, 31 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8DH United Kingdom & The Headland Hotel & Spa whose registered office is at The Headland, Fistral Beach, Cornwall TR7 1EW England.