We are holding some exciting competitions this Christmas...
Win £500 of Yawn Luxury Nightwear with SheerLuxe by clicking here.
Do you use Instagram, Facebook or Twitter? Well you can win the entire Yawn CatNap collection by clicking here.
Are you a new Mum? We are holding a 'New Mum Lux Giveaway' competition with some exciting brands and you can win a luxury package by clicking here.
SheerLuxe £500 Giveaway Terms and Conditions - OPEN NOW
NEW MUM LUX GIVEAWAY
Competition opens - 5pm GMT on Wednesday 2nd December
Figleaves Competition opens Wednesday 1st December at 5pm GMT
JEM + BEA terms and conditions
—— NEW MUM LUX GIVEAWAY ——
Figleaves terms and conditions
- One entry per person is permitted.
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- The competition closes at midnight Sunday 6th December 2015.
- One winner will be randomly selected.
- By submitting your details as entry to the competition you agree to figleaves.com contacting you on these details if you are a winner, your details will not be passed to any third parties as part of this agreement.
- The prize includes the Yawn Catnap collection to be selected from figleaves.com.
- The prize is as stated and no cash alternative is available.
- The prize cannot not be exchanged, refunded or returned.
- Full prize must be redeemed by 14/12/2015.
- The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- figleaves.com is hosting and managing this competition and reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook cannot be held responsible for this competition.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Instagram cannot be held responsible for this competition.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Twitter cannot be held responsible for this competition.
Promoter: figleaves.com, 29 Broadwater Road, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 3BQ, United Kingdom.
SheerLuxe terms and conditions
Entry to competitions is free and open to UK and Eire residents only. This competition is open to anyone resident in the UK or Eire except for the staff of SheerLuxe,
and any related 3rd party retailers involved in a specific competition, and their families. Entries must be submitted in the formats specified in the entry
form. SheerLuxe Ltd reserves the absolute right to reject any incorrect or incomplete entries. The competition can be extended or cancelled at anytime
without notice and at the discretion of SheerLuxe Ltd. No entrance fee or purchase is required to enter the competition. SheerLuxe Ltd reserves the right to reject any entry on any grounds that it may from time to time consider appropriate. The decision of SheerLuxe Ltd to accept or reject an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants must be over 18 years of age. Competition winners will be announced in within 14 days after the close of the competition. SheerLuxe Ltd accepts only one entry per household. SheerLuxe Ltd may require winners to take part in post-competition publicity. Winning entries and names of runners up will be published on the SheerLuxe Ltd website and email newsletters. No alternative cash or otherwise to the stated prizes are available. SheerLuxe Ltd shall be obliged to contact the prize winner only at their address given on the entry form. Any prize not claimed within 5 days of sending notification of a winning entry shall be forfeited. SheerLuxe Ltd may award the prize to another entrant. By entering the competition each entrant agrees that SheerLuxe Ltd may use their name and email address for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. SheerLuxe Ltd is bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 and entrants can request access to personal information held about them by contacting the company. SheerLuxe Ltd reserves the right to cancel the competition if it is
reasonable to do so or if unforeseen circumstances arise. On receipt of an entry the competition entrant is deemed to have accepted these terms and
conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
18.1 To be eligible for a refund customers should return the goods at their own expense, notifying us with their intention to do so by email to email@example.com within 7 days. Once we have received your email you will be issued with an ARN number. You will then have a further 7 working days to return the goods. Please ensure the ARN number is written clearly on the outside and inside of the parcel.
18.2 We encourage you to return the goods in the original packaging if still suitable. All orders remain the liability of the customer until received.
18.3 Goods must be returned to us at SheerLuxe Ltd, B4.05, 4-6 Morie Street, London SW18 1SL within 14 days of initial receipt of goods.
18.4 Upon receipt of goods unused and unworn, and in original condition we will issue a refund using the original payment details. The refund will include the full value of the items returned, including UK taxes, but excluding shipping.
18.5 Please note card refunds may take up to ten business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
The closing date for the competition is Friday 18th December
Follow Yawn on Twitter
Follow Yawn on Instagram
Like Yawn on Facebook