Searching for a brilliant Marketing & Content Executive..
We are looking for a fantastic, creatively driven content and marketing person with big ideas and dreams to join our team and help us grow from our studio in Ealing, West London. Fingers crossed it might be you!
Yawn is a small, fast-growing British brand on a mission – to help women to relax and feel good. We aim to be the UK’s leading nightwear brand (beyond that the world!). We are a creative company, designing and making relaxing nightwear that makes our customers smile. We put ethics at the heart of our decisions. We are looking for a Marketing and Content Executive to join our friendly team and help us turbo-boost Yawn's brand awareness.
First and foremost we want to find someone who can deliver great creative concepts - who can craft thoughtful, exciting, potentially award-winning campaign ideas - and then put these ideas into practice (in combination with our talented graphic designers). Someone who can build fantastic relationships with our community, our team, suppliers and brand partners. Who will enjoy owning the marketing challenge, building on what we have already achieved.
We put “we-before-me”. So - as importantly - we are looking for someone who will be a joy to be around, making all this happen with a positive, team-playing and personable approach.
You can see the potential for marketing to further our growth at Yawn but understand how to do this in a unique way, protecting the values of our relaxed brand. You'll have experience of some – but not all – of the marketing elements. A natural enthusiast, fizzing with ideas you will have a creative sensibility and an intrinsic understanding of Yawn’s identity and tone. You are creative at heart. You write brilliantly and with personality, have excellent attention to detail and can curate (and potentially co-create) beautiful on-brand imagery.
Your creative flair and strong ideas excite others. You get things done. You will be able to work with brand partners to deliver great collaborations, contribute to campaign ideas, write beautiful blogs, create emails that engage and manage photographic shoots that deliver beautiful imagery. You enjoy meeting deadlines and achieving value for money. Finally you are equipped to track effectiveness and the ROI of your work with coaching from us.
You are keen to develop your career as a marketing and creative generalist and will love helping us grow Yawn as part of a small, high achieving entrepreneurial team.
The role reports into the founder and Managing Director who will encourage you to take responsibility and learn fast. You will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of Yawn’s marketing to include:
- Work closely with the brand’s Creative Directors to establish a vision for marketing
- Develop a creative and profitable marketing plan for Yawn that enables us to attract new customers whilst retaining existing ones
- Lead the creation and management of a content driven marketing calendar
- Brief the design team on quarterly digital campaigns and specific social/digital content application requirements
- Manage key campaign photography and product shoots to ensure brand imagery meets marketing needs
- Manage the community as it grows across all platforms
- Write warm, friendly and engaging weekly emails
- Build Yawn’s presence and community engagement on Instagram, supporting where necessary with paid advertising (Facebook Ads)
- Host original and exciting customer, press and partner events
- Write regular inspiring (and SEO savvy) pieces of content on our Journal
- Build brand partnerships to drive mutually beneficial results
- Input into annual customer survey to get feedback and ideas direct
- Work with our existing PR freelancer to ensure coordinated approach to press
- Track and report back on marketing performance – particularly relating to business critical marketing KPIs (traffic to site, CAC, LTV)
- Excellent copywriting skills - with a natural ability to write in Yawn's tone of voice
- A strong aesthetic eye - you know what beautiful design looks like
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience with another "premium" brand (we don't mind which sector)
- Marketing experience in a number of channels, not so worried which
- Confident in building strong relationships and working with a broad range of people
- Ability to analyse and gain insight from numbers to support decision making
This is a full time role. It is creative and hands on, although we are careful to protect work-life balance (we are a relaxing brand after all!). You will be working in the studio in Ealing, London (post pandemic) Tuesdays-Thursdays as we believe that team-time is important but we are flexible to Mondays and Fridays working remotely.
MORE INFO AND HOW TO APPLY
We have posted this job on LinkedIn so if it sounds like it could be you (fingers crossed) then please apply via this link.