Searching for a brilliant marketing manager..
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Yawn is a British brand on a mission – to help women to relax and feel good. We aim to be the UK’s leading nightwear brand (beyond that the world!). We make high quality relaxing nightwear that makes our customers smile and always put ethics at the heart of our decision making. We have grown the business over six years, recently achieving faster growth by focusing on e-commerce. We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our friendly team and help us take Yawn to the next level.
We want to find someone who can craft a thoughtful and award winning marketing approach. Someone who will enjoy owning that challenge and build on what we have already achieved. We put “we-before-me”. So - as importantly - we are looking for someone who will be a joy to be around, making all this happen with a positive, team-playing and personable approach.
Someone who sees the potential for digital-led marketing to further our growth but not to the detriment of the values of our relaxed brand. With a vision on how to do it and experience of some – but not all – of the elements.
A natural enthusiast, fizzing with ideas you will have a creative sensibility and an intrinsic understanding of Yawn’s identity and tone. Your creative flair and strong ideas excite others. Critically you also have a strong record of getting things done. You write great copy, have excellent attention to detail and can curate and create beautiful on-brand imagery. You enjoy meeting deadlines, working with others and achieving value for money. Finally you are equipped to track effectiveness and the ROI of your work.
You are keen to develop your career but most love being part of a high achieving cross-functional and entrepreneurial team.
The role reports into the Managing Director. You will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of all Yawn’s marketing activities – with core activities to include:
- Work closely with the brand’s Creative Directors to establish a jointly owned vision for marketing
- Develop a creative and profitable marketing plan for Yawn that enables us to attract new customers whilst retaining existing ones
- Lead the creation and management of a content driven marketing calendar
- Brief the design team on quarterly digital campaigns and specific social/digital content application requirements
- Manage key campaign photography and product shoots to ensure brand imagery meets marketing needs
- Manage the community as it grows across all platforms
- Write engaging emails – from flows and weekly email newsletters (via Klaviyo)
- Build Yawn’s presence on social media by running it day to day across Insta/FB, supporting where necessary with paid advertising (Facebook Ads)
- Host original and exciting customer, press and partner events
- Write regular inspiring (and SEO savvy) pieces of content on our Journal that can be amplified across different channels and gets us noticed
- Build brand partnerships to drive mutually beneficial results
- Inputting into annual customer survey to get marketing feedback and ideas direct
- Work with our existing PR freelancer to ensure coordinated approach to press
- Track and report back on marketing performance – particularly relating to business critical marketing KPIs (traffic to site, CAC, LTV)
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience
- Digital media expertise and experience of CRM, email and creative software tools
- Confident in managing and working with a broad range of people, across all departments of a business
- Firm grasp of numbers and budgeting
- Educated to degree level
This is structured as a full time role as it is very hands on, although we are careful to protect work-life balance. Our office is located in central London but we have been working remotely. Due to pandemic we may be moving office and would either stay central or move the office to West London (near Ealing).
SALARY and START DATE
Salary is dependent on experience - but this person is likely to be junior-level with a few years of relevant marketing experience. Looking to place this person by April 1st at latest.
There couldn’t be a better time to join our dynamic team. If interested (or if you know someone who might be), please get in contact.
The applicant needs to send a CV to email@example.com (with the subject header Digital Marketing Manager), with a couple of sentences about yourself and why you want to join the Yawn team.