A few of you may be experiencing present buying dilemmas already. Do not worry – we have gathered a selection of nightwear and gifting options with a guaranteed success rate and a treat below.*
No more jumper stealing. Part dressing gown, part duvet, the Dreamcoat is a super comfortable statement piece. Cut for luxury, made from double quilted cotton fabric and a soft jersey lining, expect to see it worn all winter long.
Yawn Feet Up Gift Sets - £25.00
A fantastic stocking filler. Add a touch of luxury to her Christmas with this Gift Set. After running around all Christmas day, she’ll appreciate putting her feet up alongside the dreamy scent of lavender.
Available in size XS – L, our women’s nightwear range includes prints ‘Pineapple Skies’, ‘Lovebirds’ and Guardian gift guide favourite ‘Night Time’. Partnered with Estella Bartlett’s beautiful jewellery range, inspired by travel, memories and urban life, you’ll never see a bigger smile than on Christmas morning.
Competition Now Closed
*COMPETITION NOW CLOSED - We’re offering one lucky winner the chance to wake up on Christmas morning in print ‘Rainy Days’. In addition, we’ve partnered with jewellery brand Estella Bartlett, offering one of their beautiful Lightening Bolt necklaces and Creighton’s Chocolaterie so you can enjoy a galactic gift set of Winter Edition chocolate bars the night before.
This particular gift set of chocolates includes 100g each of their Starry Nightcap Chocolate Bar, Pumpkin Spiced Latte Chocolate Bar and Mulled Wine Chocolate Bar wrapped together in a moon themed band. Almost too good to eat!
Enter your details below to win. One winner will be chosen at random and competition ends 14th December 2017 – good luck! T&C’s apply.
We hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and New Year – love team Yawn x
To register your details we'll follow up with an email. Don't forget to confirm your subscription for a chance to win.
Terms & Conditions
We are super excited to be partnering with Creighton's Chocolaterie and Estella Bartlett for our latest competition.
The competition will run until midnight GMT on 14th December 2017 and one lucky winner will be chosen at random.
The winner will be contacted within 48 hours of the competition closing – good luck.
For extra bonus entries, share this link to your friends and family:
Terms and conditions:
- One entry per person is permitted.
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The competitions closes at midnight 14th December 2017.
- One winner will be randomly selected.
- Entry to competition is free and open to UK and Eire residents only.
- By submitting your details as entry to the competition you agree to loveyawn.com contacting you on these details if you are a winner and signing up to brand participant's newsletters. Your details will not be passed to any third parties as part of this agreement.
- The prize includes a pair of 'Rainy Days' pyjamas, one Lightening Bolt necklace and pack of Winter Edition chocolate bars.
- The prize is as stated and no cash alternative is available.
- The prize cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned.
- The prize would need to be taken by the 20th December 2017.
- Yawn shall be obliged to contact the prize winners only via their information given on the entry form.
- Any prize not claimed within 5 days of sending notification of a winning entry shall be forfeited. Yawn may award the prize to another entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees that Yawn and Estella Bartlett may use their name and email address for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
- Yawn is bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 and entrants can request access to personal information held about them by contacting the company.
- Yawn is hosting and managing this competition and reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
- The competition can be extended or cancelled at anytime without notice and as the discretion of Yawn.
Promoter: Yawn (trading as Whiteley Buro Ltd), 31 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8DH United Kingdom