Delivery & Returns
UK Standard Delivery - EVRI
3-5 working days. Delivered Monday to Friday
To England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands
Tracked and FREE for orders to UK over £65
£3.95 for orders under £65
UK Premium Next Day - DHL
Next day. Delivered Monday to FridayTo England and Wales
Place your order before 1pm Monday to Thursday to receive your order the next working day. If we receive your order Thursday after 1pm and on Friday your order will be delivered the following Monday.
Tracked - £6.95
Europe and Worldwide - OCS
Extended Christmas Returns
Any full price items ordered from 15th October until Christmas can be refunded up until 28th January of the subsequent year. For purchases made from 24th December onwards, our normal returns policy applies.
Returning goods to Yawn
- Make sure the items are in their original clean and unworn condition (with tags in place).
- Send the items back within 30 days of receiving them (unless you have bought within our extended Christmas returns period)
- Please use the delivery note to give us feedback on what went wrong. If you do not have this, kindly write your order number and note on a piece of paper.
- To send back, if possible recycle the original shipper - you can just re-label it. Please note we do not offer free returns.
- The returns address will also be on the label on your delivery note: Yawn Returns, c/o TORQUE, Wortley Moor Road, Leeds, LS12 4JH
- Parcels that are returned to us remain your responsibility and a refund will not be given until we have received them. We recommend you send your returns using a recorded or signed for service post and that you retain proof of postage.
- You will receive a confirmation emails as soon as your return has been processed. This may take up to 2 weeks and a refund usually takes 3 working days to appear on your bank statement after it has been processed.
How Yawn handles returns
First off, we will let you know when we have received and approved your return.
For a refund we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. Rejection will only apply if the items are damaged (we've heard some horror stories!). If approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Card refunds can take up to 10 working days depending on your bank's processing time – please note that we are unable to influence this.
If you haven’t received a refund, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. If you’ve done all of this and you’ve still not received your refund, please contact us (see below).
How Yawn handles faulty goods:
We are really proud of the quality of our products and will be very sorry if we find any faults. If there are any faults please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the fault so that we can rectify this for you.
We do not charge VAT on orders delivered to a country where they are exempt. You will notice at checkout and on your confirmation email that the VAT calculation is £0. For this reason as no tax is charged, tax cannot be reclaimed to those VAT exempt countries.