Delivery & Returns
UK Standard Delivery
England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands
2-3 working days. Delivered Monday to Friday
Tracked and FREE for orders to UK over £50
£3.95 for orders under £50
UK Premium Next Day Delivery
England and Wales
Next day. Delivered Monday to Friday
Place your order before 1pm Monday to Thursday to receive your order the next working day. If we receive your order Thursday after 1pm and on Friday your order will be delivered the following Monday.
Tracked - £6.95
Europe & Worldwide Shipping
We do not charge VAT on orders delivered to a country where they are exempt. You will notice at checkout and on your confirmation email that the VAT calculation is £0. For this reason as no tax is charged, tax cannot be reclaimed to those VAT exempt countries.
How safe is your order being delivered during Covid-19?
To ensure that we are offering our customers the safest delivery options we have made some changes to our delivery processes so that our couriers can provide contact free deliveries, see below for details:
UK Standard Delivery - Hermes
Divert your parcel to a safe place - If you have a tracking number for your parcel you can go to the tracking section, choose ‘divert’ and select a safe place.
Automatic delivery - If a safe place hasn’t been chosen but there is somewhere safe to deliver the parcel, the driver will leave it there- even if there’s someone in the property. The driver will take a photo which will be included in the delivery notification email.
If no safe place is available - the driver will knock on the door and step back. When you answer the driver will ask for your name to ensure a safe delivery, but they will not ask you to sign using a handheld device. If there is no answer, they’ll re-attempt delivery on a different day.
If there is no safe place available, Hermes will always attempt delivery three times.
UK Next Day Delivery - UK Mail
The driver will knock on the door and step back. When you answer the driver will ask for your name to ensure a safe delivery, but they will not ask you to sign using a handheld device. If there is no answer, they’ll re-attempt delivery on a different day.
We operate an extended returns policy over Christmas. You are welcome to return or exchange any orders placed from 1st November 2021 until 15th January 2022.
Returning goods to Yawn
- Make sure the items are in their original clean and unworn condition (with tags in place).
- Send the items back within 30 days of receiving them. Returns outside of these periods must be approved by us.
- Please use the delivery note to tell us whether you’d like a refund or exchange and feedback on what went wrong. If you do not have this, kindly write your order number and note on a piece of paper.
- To send back, if possible recycle the original shipper - you can just re-label it. Please note we do not offer free returns.
- The returns address will also be on the label on your delivery note: Yawn Returns, c/o TORQUE, Wortley Moor Road, Leeds, LS12 4JH.
- Parcels that are returned to us remain your responsibility and a refund will not be given until we have received them. We recommend you send your returns using a recorded or signed for service post and that you retain proof of postage.
- You will receive a confirmation emails as soon as your return has been processed. This may take up to 2 weeks and a refunds usually takes 3 working days to appear on your bank statement after it has been processed.
How does Covid-19 affect the return of my order?
As a standard precaution our warehouse have introduced all returns to be placed in quarantine for 48 hours before processing to protect our warehouse team. Processing returns and your refund might take slightly longer because of this.
How Yawn handles returns
First off, we will let you know when we have received and approved your return. If you've asked for an exchange we will confirm and send the item you would like. If an item is not in stock we will contact you to discuss what you want to do next.
For a refund we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. Rejection will only apply if the items are damaged (we've heard some horror stories!). If approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Card refunds can take up to 10 working days depending on your bank's processing time – please note that we are unable to influence this.
If you haven’t received a refund, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. If you’ve done all of this and you’ve still not received your refund, please contact us (see below).
How Yawn handles faulty goods:
We are really proud of the quality of our products and will be very sorry if we find any faults. If there are any faults please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the fault so that we can rectify this for you.