Competition | Yawn relaxes with Hodder
Things We Do Not Tell The People We Love
This competition is now closed.
To celebrate the release of Huma Qureshi’s new book Things We Do Not Tell The People We Love, we were excited to partner with publishing house Hodder & Stroughton for a cosy competition!
From the award-winning author of How We Met, this beautiful collection of short stories explores our most intimate relationships: the misunderstandings between families, the silences between friends and the dissonance between lovers.
One lucky winner won a hardback copy of Things We Do Not Tell The People We Love and a pair of Yawn’s best-selling organic cotton pyjamas – because really, is there anything better that settling in for an evening of reading in pyjamas?
We were lucky enough to catch up with Huma Qureshi herself to discuss her latest collection of short stories. Watch the full interview here.
*Terms and conditions
- Entrants must be 18+ years of age.
- One entry per person is permitted.
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The competitions closes at 11.59pm 10th December 2021.
- One winner will be randomly selected.
- Entry to competition is free and open to UK and Eire residents only.
- By submitting your details as entry to the competition you agree to loveyawn.com and hodder.co.uk contacting you on these details if you are a winner and signing up to brand participant's newsletters. Your details will not be passed to any third parties as part of this agreement.
- The winning prize includes a pair of Yawn pyjamas and a hardback copy of Things We Do Not Tell The People We Love
- The prize is as stated and no cash alternative is available.
- The prize cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned.
- Yawn and Hodder & Stroughton shall be obliged to contact the prize winner only via their information given on the entry form.
- Any prize not claimed within 5 days of sending notification of a winning entry shall be forfeited. Yawn may award the prize to another entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees that Yawn and Clementine may use their name and email address for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
- Yawn is hosting and managing this competition and reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
- The competition can be extended or cancelled at anytime without notice and as the discretion of Yawn.
Promoter: Yawn (trading as Whiteley Buro Ltd), 5-9 Hatton Wall, London, EC1N 8HX United Kingdom